If you require us to conduct research, we can gather, collate and analyse the data on your behalf. We can also perform a specific research task or support your researchers by providing consultancy and/or training.
The following are examples of some of the key research areas that we can assist you with:
- Clear formulation of research problem, questions, objectives and aim.
- Developing a suitable research design to your specific research and considering the research problem and questions, as well as timescale, budget and access issues.
- Select appropriate research methods and tools to collecting and analyzing your data, such as qualitative face-to-face interviews, focus groups, and observation.
- Developing reports that interpret and presents the research data analysis in effective and efficient manner.
- Provide you insight into key issues related to your initial research problem/questions and further areas of investigation.
Flow chart demonstrates an example of a research process.
Note: Examples included in this flowchart are only indicative and not exhaustive. Specific details of each research project are carefully crafted in cooperation with the client.